Address: 937 Beaver Grade Rd Moon, PA 15108 Across from the Seashell Restaurant
From North (Beaver, PA)
Head southwest on PA-68 W/3rd St toward Insurance St
right onto the Interstate 376 E ramp to Pittsburgh
exit 50 for I-376 BUS E toward Moon
Turn left onto University Blvd
Right onto Beaver Grade Rd
We are on the left
From the South (Washington, PA)
I-79 N in South Strabane from Locust Ave
I-79 N to Moon. Take exit 57 from I-376 W
Continue to 376 Business
Take Thorn Run Rd Exit
Turn Left onto Thorn Run Rd
Turn Left onto Beaver Grade Rd
We are on the right
From East (Carnegie, PA)
22 East to 576 West
Exit 1B to 376 East
Merge to 376 Business West
Take Thorn Run Rd exit
Left on beaver Grade Rd
1 min away on the right!
From West (Cambridge OH)
US 22 East to PA 576 West
Exit 1B for 376 East
Exit 57 to 376 Business West
Thorn Run Rd Exit turn Left
Turn left onto Beaver Grade Rd
We are 1 min away on the right!
Please bring information to complete a Patient Registration Form and Patient Health Report and an emergency contact for our office for our office.
Payment Arrangements – We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover. For your convenience, there is also a finance company available.
We maintain our 24 hour, 7 days a week phone service, in addition to our normal office hours (7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday), our staff will answer your calls and connect you with the appropriate provider.
You may receive a courtesy confirmation call a few days before your appointment. If you’re unable to make your appointment, please cancel within 24 hours beforehand or fees may apply.
Hours of operations:
Monday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Vein Treatments Available at this Location
This Location also has:
Discounts & Gift Packages Available
FREE Vein Screenings
Private & Confidential Setting
Weekend & Evening Appointments
12 Convenient Locations
Medically Trained Staff
Customized Treatment Plans
Non-Invasive or Minimally Invasive Options
Pittsburgh’s Locally and Family owned
Free parking, wide availability
Free coffee, Water, Tea
What should you know before going for a vein treatment?
Before going for a vein treatment, it is important to know the following:
- Understand the type of vein treatment: There are different types of vein treatments available, such as sclerotherapy, laser treatment, radiofrequency ablation, and surgical procedures. Learn about the specific treatment recommended for your condition and understand how it works.
- Consultation with a specialist: Schedule a consultation with a vein specialist or vascular surgeon to evaluate your condition and discuss treatment options. They can provide an accurate diagnosis, recommend the most suitable treatment, and address any concerns or questions you may have.
- Risks and benefits: Understand the potential risks and benefits associated with the chosen treatment. Discuss any pre-existing medical conditions or medications you are taking that may affect the procedure or recovery process.
- Recovery time: Inquire about the recovery period and any limitations or precautions you need to take after the treatment. This may include avoiding strenuous activities, wearing compression stockings, or taking prescribed medications.
- Cost and insurance coverage: Discuss the cost of the procedure, including any consultations, tests, or follow-up appointments. Check with your insurance provider to determine if the treatment is covered and what expenses you may be responsible for.
- Lifestyle changes: Depending on the underlying cause of your vein condition, your doctor may recommend certain lifestyle changes to prevent further vein problems. These may include regular exercise, weight management, avoiding prolonged sitting or standing, and wearing compression stockings.
- Long-term results: Understand that vein treatments may provide relief from symptoms and improve the appearance of veins, but they may not prevent new veins from developing in the future. Discuss realistic expectations and any potential need for follow-up treatments.
It is crucial to have open communication with your healthcare provider and ask any questions you may have to ensure you are well-informed and prepared for the vein treatment.
SERVING THESE AREAS
Aliquippa 15101, Bridgeville 15017, Ambridge 15003, Rochester 15074, Oakdale 15071, Burgettstown 15021, Houston 15342, McKees Rocks 15136, Coraopolis 15108, Canonsburg 15137, McDonald 15057, Beaver 15009, Cecil 15321, Hookstown 15050, West Middletown 15379, Hickory 15340, Westland 15378, South Heights 15081, Slovan 15078, Atlasburg 15004, Avella 15312, Imperial 15126, Clinton 15026, Bulger 15019, Sewickley 15143, Ingomar 15127, Noblestown 15071, Strabane 15363, Joffre 15153, Upper St. Clair 15241, Mt Lebanon 15228, Langeloth 15054, Leetsdale 15056, Sturgeon 15082, Eighty Four 15330